For more than a century, Ford Motor Company has sold reliable and innovative automobiles in the U.S. and around the world, attracting millions of loyal customers with its broad range of reasonably priced vehicles. In recent years, Ford’s trucks and SUVs have become especially popular, with the F-Series truck ranked as the best-selling vehicle in America many years in a row. At Jones Auto Care, we work on all Ford models, including:
- Super Duty
At Jones Auto Care, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Ford on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Ford’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Jones Auto Care, we have a variety of oils to protect your Ford’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Ford model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Ford’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Ford.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Ford by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Ford to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Ford Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Ford car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Fords, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Ford's service and repair needs.
Our Ford repair and service shop is located in Finksburg, MD. We proudly serve the following areas: Finksburg, St. Ignatius, Ravalli, Charlo, Hot Springs, Arlee, Dixon, Plains, Polson, Elmo and surrounding areas.